Nfl confidence pool

Nfl confidence pool
that are awarded. Youve come to the right place.

Pick NFL Weekly game winners. Carolina Panthers vs Atlanta Falcons: Despite making us look like complete fools last week, the Atlanta Falcons will not win back-to-back road games against good opposition. Follow me on Twitter @walterfootball for contest updates.

Weekly Confidence Pool Sheets, how to Run a Weekly Confidence Pool. Chicago Bears at Los Angeles Rams: Something is seriously wrong with this Rams team, and it'll be a while before I jump back on them in hopes of making money off their wins. The Jaguars win this game on the heels of Foles returning and having himself a great game. Scoring the Pool, after the final game of the week is over, add the points(points rank) of only the games that were picked correctly. The Bengals suck, the Raiders defense is sneaky good, and the Black and Silver win this game going away. Each participant should circle the team they think will win each game, and also write down a number from 1 to 16(the 16 will change to 13, 14 or 15 based on how many games there are that week.

NFL Confidence Pool Picks: Week. Create a playoff confidence pool and start today!

New Orleans Saints at Tampa Bay Buccaneers : The Saints came out of their bye week last week and laid an absolute egg on home field. Points in Week list of fixed matches today x future 7: 86/105, points in Week 8: 120/120, points in Week 9: 67/105 Points in Week 10: 40/91 Points in Week 11: 85/105 Points in Week 12: 87/105 Points in Week 13: 65/136 Points in Week. Do you like traditional weighting football pools for playoffs without all the hassles? Seven underdogs won straight up last week, and I saw a stat that said if you were to bet 100 on those nfl confidence pool seven teams in a parlay, you'd get back nearly 200,000. Now they have an extra week of prep to take on a division rival in the Colts, who are regressing back to what expected them to be after losing two straight games. Your emaill address will only be used for this one time email reminder.

NFL Confidence Pools - Printable Weekly Confidence Pools

This is a short king and sports betting sites free week, and we'll take a Steelers team that is rolling right now and playing with confidence to put the how to read betting odds ratio 2020 Browns back in their place.

Free Weekly Confidence Pool Schedules. Kansas City Chiefs.

If you prefer we also have the. Jacksonville Jaguars at Indianapolis Colts: Nick Foles is back, and we like him to help jumpstart a Jaguars offense that has sputtered over the last few weeks (putting up 27 and 29 against the Bengals and Jets isn't exactly impressive). New Orleans Saints. However, Kirk Cousins beats bad teams, and with the way Dalvin Cook is running with the football, the Vikings have the look and feel of a team that can make a deep run in the playoffs. Los Angeles Rams.

Rank your most confident picks. Green Bay Packers.

With an extra week to prepare, the Patriots should march right into the Linc and come away with the win. Buffalo Bills at Miami Dolphins: For whatever reason, these two teams play close games whenever they hook. When I say the favorites took a beating last week, that would be selling the underdogs short. After a big Thursday night win over LA, the Raiders have three extra days of rest to take on a winless Bengals team that may very well end up 0-16.

M: NFL Confidence Pool Picks

Not sure what happened with New Orleans, but the Saints came out flat, and that's something Carolina will not.

Print NFL Confidence Pool Sheets. Thanks for tiger roll odds betfred signing up! The Redskins, who are starting a rookie quarterback with zero talent around him, or the Jets, who have the talent but are being guided by a clueless coach in Adam Gase.

I'll offer those picks each week. The Baltimore Ravens may have given the NFL a blueprint on how to stop the Patriots, but the Eagles simply don't have the personnel to execute that game plan. San Fran is coming off that crazy Monday night game. Pittsburgh Steelers tiger roll odds betfred at Cleveland Browns: Don't look now, but the Steelers own the second wild-card spot, having won four straight games against decent opponents. Here are my confidence picks for Week 17:.

Adding a comment
Name:*
E-Mail:
Enter the code: *

Copyright © 2018. - All Rights Reserved.